One year ago today I published my very first blog post on this site. I have learned so much about blogging over this past year, although I still consider myself very much a blogger in training.
A very sincere THANK YOU to all those who have followed me this past year, either by blog, Facebook, or Twitter. I appreciate your taking the time to read my blog posts, leave comments, or like a blog post.
I have been very lucky to have connected with so many creative and supportive fellow bloggers. I have laughed, cried, been entertained, and educated by reading the words written by very gifted bloggers/writers who have made me feel welcome in the world of blogging. Thank you!
Health problems interfered with my being as active a blogger as I would have liked to have been this past year. There were times I thought I should just give up and delete my blogs. I’m glad that I hung in there! I am hoping that this will be a better year for me health wise.
I’m ready for another year with hopes for a more productive year than the year before!
10 MOST LIKED BLOG POSTS FOR 2014 (excludes special occasions, awards, a-z challenge, nation days, musical monday)
1. Things Are Not So Bad After All
2. Should You Share Your Online Passwords With Your Significant Other?
3. Happy Memorial Day
4. Check Out Tsu, A New Social Network That Pays!
5. Birthday Twin Central ~ Find Your Birthday Twin (Someone who share the exact birthday as you) -https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/2014/09/01/birthday-twin-central-find-your-birthday-twin-someone-who-shares-the-exact-birthday-as-you/
6. Very Proud Navy Mom Here!
7. The Inexcusable Absent Parent
8. The Heartbreak Of Pediatric Cancer
9. Our Master Link
10. My Windows Of The Soul (revised)
1 YEAR BLOG STATS
Blog Posts Written – 62
Hits – 6, 402
Followers – 565
Facebook Followers – 877
Twitter Followers – 46
Best Day For Views/Visitors – April 16, 2014 (Views – 141) (Visitors 57)
Views By Country
|United Arab Emirates||17|
|Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic||11|
|Trinidad and Tobago||7|
|Republic of Korea||3|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||1|
Other Blog Anniversaries