Wow! My first blog award…
I would like to thank Arlene of Arlsworld.worpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award. It will be an honor to display this trophy on my website. Arlene is also a versatile blogger and has also won this award. Her website offers a variety of great blog posts on different genres. You can find DIY projects, recipes, and reviews just to name a few. Check out this great website at Arlsworld.wordpress.com.
Seven little known facts about me:
1. The doctor who delivered me had never done so before. I was the first!
2. My mom and I were pregnant at the same time and delivered only a month apart.
3. I blew out the speakers on a television by listening to music too loud.
4. Duct tape is the only tool I need.
5. I am afraid to plug in anything electrical.
6. I talk to my cat as if she is human.
7. When I am in a book isle at a store I often visualize my own book being displayed there.
Now for the drum roll please……..My nominees for the Versatile Bloggers Award are as follows:
Now for the rules:
1. If you have been nominated create a post to thank that person. Link your post back to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you believe deserve this award. Link back to their blog. Notify them to let them know of the nomination.
3. Share 7 little known facts about yourself.
More Blog Awards Of Mine
Accepting The Liebster Award
Another Versatile Blogger Award!
Congrats on your award, and I agree that Duct Tape is all you need! I think my dad even repaired my car with duct tape once (it didn’t last, but it was pretty inventive)!
Thank you! I actually used duct tape once to hold the headlights on my car. My dad thought it was the funniest thing ever!
Congratulations, many more will follow 😀
Thank you very much for nominating me Cheryl. It’s really an honor and I’m genuinely pleased 🙂
You are very welcome!
congrats Cheryl and while a big fan of duct tape I also love the stapler that allows me to tack up anything from curtains to posters to screens . I’ll be sure to check out your nominated blogs too. And dont forget the liebster award…
Thanks Sandra. Great idea on the stapler! I haven’t forgotten about the Liebster award just very behind.
[…] first experience at blogging awards! Thanks to Cheryl Wright for the nomination. This year’s April Blogging from A to Z writing challenge is a shared […]
[…] Versatile Bloggers Award on Plucking Of My Heartstrings […]
[…] Blog Awards Of Mine Versatile Bloggers Award https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/2014/06/10/versatile-bloggers-award/ Another Versatile Bloggers Award […]
[…] Blog Awards Of Mine Versatile Bloggers Award https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/2014/06/10/versatile-bloggers-award/ Accepting the Liebster Award […]