Wow! My first blog award…
I would like to thank Arlene of Arlsworld.worpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Bloggers Award. It will be an honor to display this trophy on my website. Arlene is also a versatile blogger and has also won this award. Her website offers a variety of great blog posts on different genres. You can find DIY projects, recipes, and reviews just to name a few. Check out this great website at Arlsworld.wordpress.com.
Seven little known facts about me:
1. The doctor who delivered me had never done so before. I was the first!
2. My mom and I were pregnant at the same time and delivered only a month apart.
3. I blew out the speakers on a television by listening to music too loud.
4. Duct tape is the only tool I need.
5. I am afraid to plug in anything electrical.
6. I talk to my cat as if she is human.
7. When I am in a book isle at a store I often visualize my own book being displayed there.
Now for the drum roll please……..My nominees for the Versatile Bloggers Award are as follows:
Now for the rules:
1. If you have been nominated create a post to thank that person. Link your post back to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers that you believe deserve this award. Link back to their blog. Notify them to let them know of the nomination.
3. Share 7 little known facts about yourself.
More Blog Awards Of Mine
Accepting The Liebster Award
Another Versatile Blogger Award!