I have been nominated by Pamela, whose awesome blog is Afternoon Caffeine, for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you SO much!! Please visit her blog as she posts on a variety of random things so there is something for everyone to read.
Here are the award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers that you would like to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
How Plucking Of My Heartstrings was born…
I did not find Plucking Of My Heartstrings in a cabbage patch or in a blanket swinging from a stork’s beak. Once upon a time it was a place in my head (and there’s a lot of room in there) and then one day I decided to deliver it to the world…..ta-da!
Two pieces of advice…
1. Don’t give up! Your blog isn’t going to be an overnight success. If you think that you just launch a blog and the next day you have hundreds of visitors and followers you will probably be disappointed! It takes a lot of time and hard work to start seeing significant blog stats and at times you may feel frustrated. But stick with it because in the long run it will be worth it.
2. Network! You really can’t do it alone. I have found fellow bloggers to be extremely helpful. Many are more than happy to offer guest posting or interviews. There are websites and Facebook groups that help with networking along with linky parties and challenges.
BTW….if a blogger follows me I always follow back : )
Please know that I understand that some bloggers do not participate in blog challenges/awards so don’t feel obligated to do so.
- Peachy Writers
- Lifestyle For Your Eyes
- Mental Break – In Progress
- The Motley Collection
- Melinda Hagenson
- Diana J’s Random World
- Literati Girl
- Manee Trautz
- The Shaded Shadows 2.0
- Musings Of A Pseudo-Writer
- Eleanor Mulder
- Bite-size Dhamma
- Musings with Marianne