Wow! I have now been nominated four…yes I said four…times for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to Eva at My Miracle Life for this nomination, for which I am extremely honored.
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Provide the link and name of the blogger who nominated you – and thank them.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate any number of fellow bloggers, adding a link to their blog.
- Share these rules with them.
- Go and make yourself some coffee and/or write a nice letter to someone.
Seven facts about me:
- I love antique cars.
- Punctuation is not one of my strong suits.
- Snow is not my friend.
- I run away from bees.
- I am in the process of writing a book.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- With all these Versatile Blogger Award facts I have had to answer I am running out of things to say about myself….lol
My nominees for this award are: (I understand if you choose not to participate)
Congratulations. You might want to consider adding on a room to your house to hold all these awards. 🙂
I was thinking the same thing Christina : )
Congrats! As I get a tad older, I don’t think snow is a friend of many. Similar to you, my daughter is still lamenting my use of semi-colons… I have been studying them but still, not too sure. And being versatile, you can simply now make things up as you continue to accept these awards!
[…] My Fourth Versatile Blogger Award https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/2015/06/10/my-fourth-versatile-blogger-award/ […]