Joey from Joeyfully Stated.com has nominated me to take part in the Love – Hate Challenge. You should check out her blog, it’s great!
Accepting this challenge means that I am to write a list of 10 things I love, 10 things I hate, and then choose 10 nominees who will hopefully accept this challenge (if not, I do understand). For me, I can easily list 10 things that I love, but since I don’t believe in hating, that will be a real challenge for me.
10 things that I love…
1. My family and friends
2. Being a grandmother
3. That morning cup of coffee
4. Carnations (especially green ones)
6. The beach
7. The smell of lilacs (brings back memories of the house I grew up in)
8. Cleaning (call me crazy but I love making things look neat and clean).
9. Lifetime Movie Network : )
10. Hot baths
10 things that I hate…
1. Drunk drivers!!!
2. Thunder and Lightning
4. Plugging in anything electrical.
5. Long lines for the ladies room.
6. That my second toe on each foot is much too long.
7. When anyone tries to touch my belly button.
8. That I don’t have the same body that I had when I was in my 20’s.
9. That my mom and dad are no longer alive..RIP
10. That I live so far away from some of my children and grandchildren (maybe not for long though).
My 10 nominees…