Thank you to Kim L Hine of https://kimlhine.wordpress.com for presenting me with this awesome award (and green is my favorite color). It will proudly be placed on my Awards and Accomplishment Page.
This is my third Versatile Blogger Award and I am as thrilled as the first time I received one. Thank you Kim!! Please visit Kim’s blog at http://kimlhine.wordpress.com and consider following her.
I know that there are some bloggers who don’t participate in these awards. If you happen to be one and I nominate you, please feel free to ignore, as I do understand.
Here are the guidelines for accepting this award…
1. You must write a blog post about your award making sure to add the blog site of the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 questions below.
3. You must nominate 10 blogs.
4. You can send them the same questions you had to answer or revise a new set of questions.
So here we go….
First I have to answer these questions…
Questions For Me To Answer
1) What is something people might be surprised to learn about you?
When I was young my dream was to become a model.
2) What is a memory you have from third grade?
I honestly can’t remember any..it was a very long time ago.
3) Do you play any musical instruments, if so, what?
I don’t play any musical instruments…yet. I am thinking of learning to play the guitar.
4) Have you had your 15 minutes of fame?
I have been in the newspaper a few times (not anything crime related, just in case you’re wondering). I don’t think this made me famous but I’m sure these articles sent a message.
5) Have you ever met someone famous?
No, but I’m still hoping to meet Nicholas Cage ; )
6) I feel the most beautiful when I ___________.
Color my hair : )
7) What’s something you hope will never come back in style?
Styles do seem to come back around, don’t they. I can’t think of one style that I dislike so much that I would want to see it perish.
8) What song reminds you of your high school years?
Any song from 1972 through 1975 would do it.
9) Did you graduate from college, if so, what was your degree?
I graduated college in 2013 at the age of 55. My degree was in Information Technology/Web Design.
10) If you could eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spaghetti and meatballs
Now I have to nominate 10 bloggers for this award…
(Please go and visit these awesome blogs)
Questions for the new nominees…
I will be revising a new set of questions for nominees to answer (you don’t have to do this).
1. Have you ever tipped a cow?
2. Would you rather read on a Kindle or a paperback book.
3. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope played you?
4. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
5. Is the glass half full or half empty?
6. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
7. Are you allergic to anything?
8. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
9. Do you have more than one blog? (you can add it here if you’d like)
10. The best part of waking up is ______________________________.
If you’ve been nominated and you’d like to accept,now it’s your turn….
Hmmm, what is “tipping cows?” LOL
It’s tipping the cow over so it’s not standing but lying on its side. I have heard stories about this…mostly kids would be inclined to do this.
Really? Wow, that must be a skill, I imagine cows would be really heavy! I’ve never heard of it before!
I had never heard of it before either until I moved close to some farms.
Congratulations Cheryl 😀 You deserve these awards.
Thanks Irene : )
[…] This is especially an honor coming from someone who epitomizes the title Versatile Blogger and who does so via moving, insightful, and entertaining posts. I highly recommend the blog and will still go ahead and answer the questions she put forth in her blog post, My Third Versatile Blogger Award. […]
[…] My Third Versatile Blogger Award https://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/2015/06/03/my-third-versatile-blogger-award/ […]