I am very honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a very lovely lady, EDDAZ. Thank you so much for this nomination! Please check out her blog which is filled with great posts on relationships, love, lifestyle, and poetry.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them.
2. Display the award and add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
3. Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts.
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
7 Facts About Me : )
1. I am an organ donor and a strong advocate for organ donation.
2. I love antique cars
3. Strangers seem to always strike up conversations with me.
4. I come from a long line of witty relatives.
5. I can honestly say I have never felt hatred toward anyone.
6. I have a cat named Rabbit.
7. Next July I will be 60!
Bloggers That I Am Nominating
Things We Never Say
VIEWS, REVIEWS AND BLOGS BY AN EMERGENCY RN
Me, My Magnificent Self
WRITER’S TREASURE CHEST
Irene Design 2011
KIM L HINE
To Wonder at Beauty
Watching the Daisies
Peace From Panic
If Mermaids Wore Suspenders
I know that some bloggers don’t participate in blog awards, for a multitude of reasons. Please know that I understand if you do not wish to accept this nomination. This isn’t just about your accepting but also about recognition of your creativity and impressive blogging ability.
Congratulations and thank you for the nomination. I decided a while back not to accept any awards due to not wanting to choose between all my lovely blog friends. I do appreciate your nomination.
I understand : )
Thank you so much for the nomination, Cheryl. I’m so proud to be picked as one of the nominees!
You are more than welcome : ) You have a great blog!
Thanks so much for this wonderful compliment! 🙂
You deserve it! Take care.
[…] surprise! I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a wonderful lady, writer and blogger, Cheryl Write. Thank you so much for this nomination! Please check out her blog “Plucking of my […]
[…] am very honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a very lovely lady, Cheryl who writes the blog “Plucking of my Heart Strings”. Thank you so much for this nomination! Please check out her blog which is filled with great posts […]
Thank you for accepting the nomination. I really enjoyed reading your post!
Thank you and congratulations for your award!
You are welcome and than you!